Strawberry vanilla cake
super yummy me and my friends really enjoyed that <3
1 1/4 Cups
can of 1
Sweetened concentrated milk
Cream caramel powder, sachet of
Cream caramel sauce
- blend eggs+sugar and vanilla for 25 min until it become creamy then add flour+baking powder gradually and stir very gently in 8 shape, bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees i made two cakes and each one divided into two layers.
- prepare filling : blend wiping cream + double cream + 1/2 a cup of concentrated milk + cream caramel powder.
- make 4 layer of two cakes fill in with prepared filling cream + slices of strawberry + strawberry sauce between each layer
- after finishing filling try with bread knife to cut any extra edges and make sure its equal surface and smooth ,, cover it with wiping cream + chocolate sauce then spread coconut slices all over sides
- on the top of the cake make circles of caramel sauce then with a stick or the flat edge of a knife make lines starting from the center - out then vice verse . garnish on your own style if you like ^_^